4.01.2011

I have waited for this moment all my life. To work on a project and see it through is an awesome feeling. This book is a true testimony to the saying "only the strong survive." There were days when people doubted me and I kept looking up to God, "Saying I know you gave me a vision." My mission her is to make sure that every child, no matter if they are rich or poor understand the value of faith, determination,and commitment. Children can make a difference in life. As adults we need to encourage a generation of little girls and little boys to find themselves and to dream big and reach those dreams. There is power in believing in you when no one else is willing. There is even more power when God appoints you to your calling.

Remember:DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment